District Random
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

District Random

A forum full of randomness!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting

Go down 
+6
The Insanity Factor
AwesomeGoomba
k
Cormster
RawrMeister
_Reece_
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Cormster
Sage
Sage
Cormster

Credits : 34059

Character sheet
Test1: 1200

Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting   Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 2:43 pm

"Oh man, I was having good fun." He pushed and held the power button to turn it off. It still had a little bit of battery left but he would save that for later. He checked his watch. "Wow, we've been playing for 4 hours straight! I'm kinda hungry." They had played through lunch. "Wanna go get some food?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.Cormster101.webs.com
The Insanity Factor
Hero
Hero
The Insanity Factor

Credits : 29884

Character sheet
Test1: IT'S OVER 9000!!!!! And I can prove it. Just click the word "character sheet" on my posts or profile.^^

PostSubject: Re: Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting   Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 2:53 pm

'Yeah, that sounds good,' Haiyani replied, standing up and smiling.
Back to top Go down
http://talesofwar.forumotion.net/
k
Supreme Assassin
Supreme Assassin
k

Credits : 27672

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting   Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:10 pm

Matt

After being lost for four hours Matt and kared finally find the weapon shop. Matt takes A combat knife, ACR/W holograph sight and a desert eagle pistol.
Back to top Go down
_Reece_
_Reece_

Credits : 33495

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting   Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:46 pm

Sorry peoples, been busy with Music coursework D:

Anyway, seems it's all going well. Just one note though, there isn't a mobile signal, there isn't any power to power the signals.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/_Reece_
k
Supreme Assassin
Supreme Assassin
k

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting   Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 9:44 am

OOC-Can we use walkie talkies?
Back to top Go down
The Insanity Factor
Hero
Hero
The Insanity Factor

Character sheet
Test1: IT'S OVER 9000!!!!! And I can prove it. Just click the word "character sheet" on my posts or profile.^^

PostSubject: Re: Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting   Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 10:01 am

OOC: No, since walkie-talkies work on radio wavelength signals - which work on the same principal as telephone signals.
Back to top Go down
Cormster
Sage
Sage
Cormster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting   Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 10:13 am

OOC: Damn it. Oh well, we're fine the way we are.

BIC: Cormac leads Jya to the chippy near the café. He smashes the glass in the door with his gun. He then puts his hand through and pulls the handle and the door swings open. "Ladies first" he said politely holding the door open.
Back to top Go down
The Insanity Factor
Hero
Hero
The Insanity Factor

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting   Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 10:17 am

Haiyani walked through the door and smiled. She like the chip shop.

OOC: Even without electricity, the chip shop will still work. The gas burners will be enough to power the deep fat fryers.

...Yeah. In a power cut, people can still go to the chipshop
Back to top Go down
Cormster
Sage
Sage
Cormster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting   Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 10:44 am

Cormac ran in and jumped behind the till-place. He knew this chippy like the back of his hand.He heated a couple of paninis and chips. When they were done he put them in some polystyrene containers. He opened the drinks-cooler and swiped two bottles of cola. He threw one to Haiyani. He popped the top of and took a big swig. "Ah, refreshing. Wanna take these somewhere or just stay here?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
DarkJelly
DarkJelly

Credits : 31887

PostSubject: Re: Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting   Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 11:01 am

Oooh... I love hangovers... Really, they hate me. And I'm hungry. And everyone's vanished. And I have a weird craving for chips. Mmmmmmmmm.... Chips.
I walked out from the house, now a rubbish tip filled with beer, lager and vodka. I really should go back into that penthouse.. I do have the key after all. But first, chips.
I cycled down the road, and around a corner. I saw the chippy around the next bend, and people inside. That's odd.. I thought I was the only one. I leant my bike against a bin, and walked inside. "Hi! I'm another surviver. And you are..?" I said in a drunken manner.
Back to top Go down
Cormster
Sage
Sage
Cormster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting   Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 11:41 am

"We're Cormac and Haiyani" he replied. "Are you okay?" he asked when he noticed he was in some sort of state.
Back to top Go down
The Insanity Factor
Hero
Hero
The Insanity Factor

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting   Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 11:46 am

'He's drunk,' Haiyani pointed out, 'part from that, he should be okay.'
Back to top Go down
Cormster
Sage
Sage
Cormster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting   Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 12:03 pm

"Stay a good distance away from him" Cormac whispered. "We don't know what he might do."
Back to top Go down
The Insanity Factor
Hero
Hero
The Insanity Factor

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting   Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 12:04 pm

'He's predicatble,' Haiyani pinted out, 'And I'm the one with the weapons.'
Back to top Go down
Cormster
Sage
Sage
Cormster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting   Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 12:06 pm

"Well, alright. I just don't want to get us into any trouble." Cormac replied. "Now, come on. Let's go somewhere to eat this."
Back to top Go down
The Insanity Factor
Hero
Hero
The Insanity Factor

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting   Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 12:06 pm

'Sure,' Haiyani replied, pointing to the table near the window, 'How about there?'
Back to top Go down
Cormster
Sage
Sage
Cormster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting   Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 1:58 pm

"Yeah, Ok." he replied. He jumped over the till-place. He placed the food on a tray and set it down on the table Haiyani had pointed to. "Bon appetite" he said, humorously.
Back to top Go down
k
Supreme Assassin
Supreme Assassin
k

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting   Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 2:05 pm

OOC-Cant really do anything untill Kared moves. I could ditch him but I need to see what he writes . Can you send him a PM Reece? He's keeping the game back.
Back to top Go down
Cormster
Sage
Sage
Cormster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting   Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 2:07 pm

OOC: Write something for him like he did for us. Also, what's stopping you from PM'ing him?
Back to top Go down
k
Supreme Assassin
Supreme Assassin
k

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting   Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 2:58 pm

I dont have the right amount of authority.
Back to top Go down
DarkJelly
DarkJelly

Credits : 31887

PostSubject: Re: Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting   Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 3:02 am

"...WHY THE F**K WOULD I HURT YOU?" I said, blinking. Slowly, the drunken manner vanished. "I've got the keys to a sweet penthouse nearby. Grab your chips an' lets go. And Haiyani - that's you right? - you're not the only one with weapons," I said drawing the thin sabre. Suddenly, I walked over to the gas cooker and stuffed my face with chips, and ketchup in a blur.
Back to top Go down
_Reece_
_Reece_

Credits : 33495

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting   Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 4:42 am

I has PM'd him.

I'll update me in a bit
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/_Reece_
Cormster
Sage
Sage
Cormster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting   Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 6:20 am

"Ok, Let's check out this sweet penthouse then! Coming Haiyani?"
Back to top Go down
k
Supreme Assassin
Supreme Assassin
k

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting   Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 9:46 am

*ooc* DAMMIT I WANT TO GO TO THIS PENTHOUSE! (hurry kared.)
Back to top Go down
AwesomeGoomba
Citizen
Citizen
AwesomeGoomba

Credits : 26512

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting   Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 11:14 am

OCC- Sorry guys Embarassed Had loads of Hwk and was really busy!

BIC- at the Weapons shop Kaerd grabs two uzis to add to his collection and another machete, He then sees a drunk guy wobble along the street, Kaerd and Matt run after to see Hyani and Cormac trundling behind holding hands, "Ohh how sweet" says Kaerd, Cormac and Hyani blush and the drunk guy calls them over to a sweet looknig penthouse just down the road, " Yeah!!" screams Kaerd in joy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting   Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting
Page 8 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next