District Random
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

District Random

A forum full of randomness!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting

Go down 
+6
The Insanity Factor
AwesomeGoomba
k
Cormster
RawrMeister
_Reece_
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
_Reece_
_Reece_

Credits : 33495

Character sheet
Test1: 1200

Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting Empty
PostSubject: Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting   Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 11:27 am

Crawling out of bed, Matt checked the digital alarm clock that shone red numbers into his eyes every morning for years now. This time no light shone out of the plastic casing. He rubbed his eyes and then ran his fingers along the wire, following it to where it plugged in. The switch was on and the wire was fine. Blowing the dust off his hand Matt stood up and walked to the light switch and flicked it on. Then off again and back on; off, on, off, on. Nothing happened.

"Mum!" Matt shouted out the door, expecting a response. None came though. He walked across the hallway and pushed the door across the other side of the room open and entered his mother's room. No one was there. The same happened with his sister's room.

After searching the whole house he had found no one. He had noticed the front door was unlocked though. He walked out the door, not even thinking to slip on any shoes, he hadn't even got dressed yet. He pushed the door to the house next door, it swung open.

A quick search of four houses along the street and there were still no people around and the electricity was off in each house.

Everyone had gone.

--------------

Across the city this had happened to others. Matt wasn't the only one. In this game you play as one of these people that has survived the 'disappearance'. This is pretty much a free roaming game, with only minimal modding from me. There will be no story to it as such, though I may introduce side quests to keep it from getting boring.

Code:
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Character Name:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b] [use description rather than images please]
[b]Bio:[/b] [background of your character, i.e. their life beforehand]
[b]Personality:[/b] [what your character is like with others]

Rules:

1- Each post in-game must be a decent length RP with good grammar and spelling
2- Anything goes along as it is reasonable, i.e. no making life really simple, do some awesome stuff ;D
3- You don't have to do what people ask you to (including me (unless it's as god-mod)) - it's a free world you know
4- Don't just kill another person for no reason
5- If you die I will allow you to come back with another character - I will be 'modding' deaths though so that they only occur when it makes sense and so there aren't loads of easy kills
6- If you want to kill someone, PM me for permission first

I think I over-did the rules XD

Last edited by _Reece_ on Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:16 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/_Reece_
_Reece_
_Reece_

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting   Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 11:28 am

Players

Username: _Reece_
Character Name: Matt Leto
Appearance: Matt has shoulder-length, dark hair which is always in a messy style, setting the theme for his whole appearance. He often wears his red zip-up hoodie, always with the hood down. His bottom half will always be covered by skinny jeans along with red converses covering his feet.
Bio: Pretty average scene kid. Hung around with mates alot and avoided family as much as possible. He'd had a few girlfriends but isn't currently with anyone. At school his grades have been slowly dropping, apart from music, the one subject he loves. He is quite talented at the drums.
Personality: Hangs around with people like him and avoids others. Once you get to know him then he is quite a nice guy and will always stick with you if you are close enough.

Username: Cormster
Character Name: Cormac
Appearance: Shabby brown hair. Pretty tall for his age. Always wears baggy clothes.
Bio: Cormac has had a pretty normal life so far. Well, normal enough. His father died when he was 4 and came back to life by getting shocked in the hospital. Also both him and his mum got hit by lightning- on the same day on different years. His family has a strange vibe but outside of his house he's no different than anyone else.
Personality: Is a funny guy, loves comedy. Is generally a confident guy but when anyone speaks of his family he gets nervous as he dosen't like anyone talking about them or knowing anything. When he's older he wants to be a comedy writer or something do with action as he loves action movies/games/books.

Username: TIF
Character Name: Haiyani Spain
Appearance: Haiyani has long, crimson hair that goes down to about her waist and has long bangs on the left side and her fringe flicks over to the right, where it sticks out slightly and meets with a strange-looking set of spikes. She has light green eyes and pale skin. She wears a short-sleeved, cream coloured, turtleneck top and a light brown skirt. She's quite tall - about 6' - and is rather dynamic.
Bio: Haiyani is a ninteen-year-old girl. She's had a pretty hard life up until now - her parents died when she was younger, she's been in and out of care since then, she's frequently bullied and such... So when this happened, the only thing that made her sad was the fact that the electricity had gone.
Personality: Haiyani is mostly calm and collected. However, when she gets angry, you really can tell. She'll protect her friends no matter what. She's rather destructive at heart, wanting to own a huge weapon so that she can destroy things. She also wants a Feltzer (a type of car), so that she can speed around in a class car.

Username: DarkJelly
Character Name: |Alexander Blackwisp
Appearance: Long brown hair, blue eyes and a vest He alse wears a jacket, a belt and trousers =O He is known to have a small katana with him.
Bio: <INSERT GENERIC BIO HERE>
Personality: He has a firey persona, and he's passionate about 'getting the job done'.

Username: K
Character Name: Matt
Appearance: Matt has long hair and wears a ctfxc is for haters hoodie.
Bio: Matt had a family....Once. They were brutally murderd by who he thought was his girlfriend.She poisened him with acrodrine but it was lethal dose of poisen so he went into a 5 year long coma.He awoke in the hospital he was born in and found no one there..... It was not a empty.
Personality: Friendly but serious.

Username: The Polygon Mage
Character Name: Hope Lawliet
Appearance: Hope has spiked, messy black hair, pale skin and dark bags beneath his eyes. He wears plain clothes, usually just a long sleeved tee-shirt and jeans.
Bio: Hope was an orphan since he was born, he was left by his parents outside an orphanage. All throughout his life he has been a loner, spending his time studying and reading, rather than going out and making friends. He is 15 years old now and simply went to sleep one night, in the morning, nobody was there.
Personality: As stated, Hope is a loner, but is extremely intelligent. He doesn't sleep much, and loves sweet foods and pastries. He remains secretive most of the time and speaks only when he needs to. He is usually calm, and will only raise his voice in life or death situations.

Last edited by _Reece_ on Fri Apr 02, 2010 1:03 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
_Reece_
_Reece_

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting   Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 11:28 am

~Reserve~
Back to top Go down
RawrMeister
Randomer
Randomer
RawrMeister

Credits : 26809

Character sheet
Test1: don't you test me mister ¬¬

PostSubject: Re: Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting   Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 11:36 am

bitch stole my survivors idea >_> i'll sign up soon
Back to top Go down
http://www.LOL.com
_Reece_
_Reece_

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting   Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 11:38 am

I didn't know you was making a game D:
Back to top Go down
RawrMeister
Randomer
Randomer
RawrMeister

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting   Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 11:53 am

_Reece_ wrote:
I didn't know you was making a game D:
I am, but im not doing one like this, my only successful game was called survivors and had a similar premise to this...infact i'll link you to show the similarities D: http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/362.122781-The-Survivors-Ending-Update-Soon
if you're wondering why i'm called meh man...don't ask >_>...i had to change my name ok D: ;-;

EDIT: wow i was such a friggin n00b :L
Back to top Go down
_Reece_
_Reece_

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting   Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 12:28 pm

Never seen it, don't go on Escapist....

It is similar-ish though D:
Back to top Go down
RawrMeister
Randomer
Randomer
RawrMeister

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting   Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 1:05 pm

It sure is .___. now answer my PM D:
and i won't get copyright laws on yo asse...yet >_>
and use this:
Code:
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Character Name:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b] [use description rather than images please]
[b]Bio:[/b] [background of your character, i.e. their life beforehand]
[b]Personality:[/b] [what your character is like with others]

Username: RawrMeister
Character Name: Jackson Kraig
Appearance: i have an image though D: i'll do a description when i cba if you want.
Bio: will do later :L
Personality:also will do later .__.
Back to top Go down
_Reece_
_Reece_

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting   Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 1:16 pm

Yeah, do a description, they're more awesome...
Back to top Go down
Cormster
Sage
Sage
Cormster

Credits : 34059

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting   Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 1:16 pm

Username:Cormster
Character Name: Cormac
Appearance: Shabby brown hair. Pretty tall for his age. Always wears baggy clothes.
Bio: Cormac has had a pretty normal life so far. Well, normal enough. His father died when he was 4 and came back to life by getting shocked in the hospital. Also both him and his mum got hit by lightning- on the same day on different years. His family has a strange vibe but outside of his house he's no different than anyone else.
Personality: Is a funny guy, loves comedy. Is generally a confident guy but when anyone speaks of his family he gets nervous as he dosen't like anyone talking about them or knowing anything. When he's older he wants to be a comedy writer or something do with action as he loves action movies/games/books.

[Is this alright?]
Back to top Go down
http://www.Cormster101.webs.com
_Reece_
_Reece_

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting   Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 1:18 pm

Yeah, that's great Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Cormster
Sage
Sage
Cormster

Credits : 34059

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting   Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 1:19 pm

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Cormster101.webs.com
k
Supreme Assassin
Supreme Assassin
k

Credits : 27672

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting   Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 1:42 pm

Can I reserve?
Back to top Go down
AwesomeGoomba
Citizen
Citizen
AwesomeGoomba

Credits : 26512

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting   Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 2:57 pm

Name: AwesomeGoomba
Character name: Kaerd (kay-erd)
Description: Will do it later
Bio:will do it later as well
Persona: Easy going and kind, gets along well with everyone and is popular
Back to top Go down
The Insanity Factor
Hero
Hero
The Insanity Factor

Credits : 29884

Character sheet
Test1: IT'S OVER 9000!!!!! And I can prove it. Just click the word "character sheet" on my posts or profile.^^

PostSubject: Re: Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting   Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 3:19 am

For the sake of your imaginations (because I suck at wording), I will do a picture AND a description. 'Kay?

Btw, this sounds awesome Wink

Username: TIF
Character Name: Haiyani Spain
Appearance:
Spoiler:
Haiyani has long, crimson hair that goes down to about her waist and has long bangs on the left side and her fringe flicks over to the right, where it sticks out slightly and meets with a strange-looking set of spikes. She has light green eyes and pale skin. She wears a short-sleeved, cream coloured, turtleneck top and a light brown skirt. She's quite tall - about 6' - and is rather dynamic.
History: Haiyani is a ninteen-year-old girl (Yeah, you forgot two of the most important things in your sign-up sheet - Age and Gender). She's had a pretty hard life up until now - her parents died when she was younger, she's been in and out of care since then, she's frequently bullied and such... So when this happened, the only thing that made her sad was the fact that the electricity had gone.
Personality: Haiyani is mostly calm and collected. However, when she gets angry, you really can tell. She'll protect her friends no matter what. She's rather destructive at heart, wanting to own a huge weapon so that she can destroy things. She also wants a Feltzer (a type of car), so that she can speed around in a class car.
Back to top Go down
http://talesofwar.forumotion.net/
_Reece_
_Reece_

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting   Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 9:30 am

Age and gender aren't that important. You can easily pick them both up from reading the RP's/sign up. It's pretty easy to fit into the bio anyway....
Back to top Go down
DarkJelly
DarkJelly

Credits : 31887

PostSubject: Re: Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting   Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 11:52 am

Username: DarkJelly
Character Name: |Alexander Blackwisp
Appearance: Long brown hair, blue eyes and a vest He alse wears a jacket, a belt and trousers =O He is known to have a small katana with him.
Bio: <INSERT GENERIC BIO HERE>
Personality: He has a firey persona, and he's passionate about 'getting the job done'.
Back to top Go down
_Reece_
_Reece_

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting   Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 12:23 pm

We'll be starting on Friday, unless people want it to start earlier?
Back to top Go down
RawrMeister
Randomer
Randomer
RawrMeister

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting   Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 12:34 pm

i'd rather friday tbh :L MAYBE WE COULD DO A DOUBLE START THING D:
Back to top Go down
k
Supreme Assassin
Supreme Assassin
k

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting   Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 12:36 pm

Username:K
Character Name:Matt
Bio: Matt had a family....Once. They were brutally murderd by who he thought was his girlfriend.She poisened him with acrodrine but it was not a lethal dose of poisen so he went into a 5 year long coma.He awoke in the hospital he was born in and found no one there..... It was empty.
Personality:Friendly but serious.

Last edited by k on Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:11 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
DarkJelly
DarkJelly

Credits : 31887

PostSubject: Re: Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting   Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 10:52 am

Fridya pleases D:
Back to top Go down
The Insanity Factor
Hero
Hero
The Insanity Factor

Character sheet
Test1: IT'S OVER 9000!!!!! And I can prove it. Just click the word "character sheet" on my posts or profile.^^

PostSubject: Re: Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting   Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 3:52 am

k wrote:
Username:K
Character Name:Matt
Bio: Matt had a family....Once. They were brutally murders by who he thought was his girlfriend and she shot him in the heart. 5 years later he awoke from a painful coma and found himself back in England.... when the people in the hospital had vanished. He searched every where but no one was there. He was sure his old childhood friend would still be around. After all their were only under 24 hrs between each other.
Personality:Matt Is A friendly but a get to the point kinda guy. After the death of his famiy and that coma he has a short fuse. He Is a loveable character however gets kinda annoyed.... alot.

I actually don't understand this...
Back to top Go down
k
Supreme Assassin
Supreme Assassin
k

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting   Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 10:06 am

You dont need to Its just a bio.
Back to top Go down
The Insanity Factor
Hero
Hero
The Insanity Factor

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting   Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 10:07 am

O_O

You really know NOTHING about RPing, don't you?

The Bio is your character's structure. It's why they behave like they do. If no one understands it, you've got no backing, mate.
Back to top Go down
k
Supreme Assassin
Supreme Assassin
k

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting   Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 10:16 am

Ok what dont you understand?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting   Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting
Page 1 of 14Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next