District Random
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

District Random

A forum full of randomness!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting

Go down 
+6
The Insanity Factor
AwesomeGoomba
k
Cormster
RawrMeister
_Reece_
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
k
Supreme Assassin
Supreme Assassin
k

Credits : 27682

Character sheet
Test1: 1200

Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting   Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 1:24 pm

Matt

OOC-AG can you maybe stop saying what other people do. For instance Drunk guy hasn't asked us to go to his penthouse and im sure cormac would rebell against your words.

BIC-Matt walks over to the others and asks "how was cormacs house? And whos the drunk?"
Back to top Go down
DarkJelly
DarkJelly

Credits : 31897

PostSubject: Re: Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting   Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 4:12 pm

OOC: AND YOU, K, stop telling him what to do - don't do backseat modding. I think that the godmodding wasn't bad, it's the same level as the godmodding on IA in ONMfg&q. It's FINE.

".. For the last time, I'm not drunk anymore," I said, opening the door. "Step inside," I said, flicking on the emergency generator. Thee lights flickered on, and the laptop I had been using a few days ago bounced back into life. I walked into the living room, and sat on the lushous white leather sofa. I grabbed the remote, and turned on the TV. I flicked through the channels, until I came to a rather funny movie. Handcock, or something along those lines. WAIT NO - Hancock..
Back to top Go down
_Reece_
_Reece_

Credits : 33505

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting   Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 12:25 pm

As Matt skated down the streets he was thinking of those people that showed up. How many more could there be? What was going on? Matt pushed these thoughts to the back of his mind and was scanning the building around as he skated down the streets, the sun was beginning to set in the distance. He noticed some light flicker on in a top floor flat in the posher area of the city. Electricity? How was that possible, the lack of people to run the power station had caused it to die out ages ago. Shrugging his shoulders Matt skated off towards the source of the only light for as far as could be seen.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/_Reece_
Cormster
Sage
Sage
Cormster

Credits : 34069

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting   Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 12:41 pm

"Ooh,plush!" Cormac remarked. "I think I'm gonna like this!"
Back to top Go down
http://www.Cormster101.webs.com
The Insanity Factor
Hero
Hero
The Insanity Factor

Credits : 29894

Character sheet
Test1: IT'S OVER 9000!!!!! And I can prove it. Just click the word "character sheet" on my posts or profile.^^

PostSubject: Re: Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting   Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 12:45 pm

Haiyani stood in the corner, not knowing how to react.
Back to top Go down
http://talesofwar.forumotion.net/
RawrMeister
Randomer
Randomer
RawrMeister

Credits : 26819

Character sheet
Test1: don't you test me mister ¬¬

PostSubject: Re: Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting   Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 12:47 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://www.LOL.com
Cormster
Sage
Sage
Cormster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting   Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 12:53 pm

"Come on Haiyani" called Cormac. "Let's use this to have some fun. We can even charge up ord DS's."
Back to top Go down
The Insanity Factor
Hero
Hero
The Insanity Factor

Character sheet
Test1: IT'S OVER 9000!!!!! And I can prove it. Just click the word "character sheet" on my posts or profile.^^

PostSubject: Re: Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting   Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 12:55 pm

'That's a good point,' Haiyani replied, taking out her charger for her DSi, plugging that into her DSi and then into the wall.
Back to top Go down
Cormster
Sage
Sage
Cormster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting   Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 12:58 pm

Cormac smiled and did the same. "See, I knew this would be good."
Back to top Go down
k
Supreme Assassin
Supreme Assassin
k

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting   Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 1:13 pm

Matt

"Woah...." Matt stared in amazement at the house. There was so much stuff he couldn't tell where to start!
Back to top Go down
Cormster
Sage
Sage
Cormster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting   Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 1:23 pm

"Matt, do you have a DS?" he asked Matt, trying to make conversation and friends.
Back to top Go down
k
Supreme Assassin
Supreme Assassin
k

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting   Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 2:45 pm

Matt

"I think so. I might of had it with the charger on my person after that event." Matt checks his pockets and sure enough he finds his blue dsi with charger. "Wow I stilll have it."
Back to top Go down
DarkJelly
DarkJelly

PostSubject: Re: Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting   Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 1:12 pm

Suddenly, I heard a knock on the door. "Hello..?" I called. I stood up, and walked over to the door. "Who is it?"
"Another surviver," the voice called back. I opened the door.
Back to top Go down
_Reece_
_Reece_

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting   Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 1:39 pm

OOC - Is that 'another survivor' me? XD
Back to top Go down
Cormster
Sage
Sage
Cormster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting   Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 3:21 pm

"So, what do you wanna do guys?" Cormac asked, eager for some fun.
Back to top Go down
The Insanity Factor
Hero
Hero
The Insanity Factor

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting   Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 3:03 am

'Not a clue,' Haiyani replied, 'I never normally do.'
Back to top Go down
DarkJelly
DarkJelly

PostSubject: Re: Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting   Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 12:53 pm

_Reece_ wrote:
OOC - Is that 'another survivor' me? XD
Only if you're housetrained ;D
Back to top Go down
AwesomeGoomba
Citizen
Citizen
AwesomeGoomba

Credits : 26522

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting   Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 1:15 pm

Oh yes guys, I've got my dsi right here and i think i have my charger...... Ahh herre it is, Who is up for a game of Mario cart?
Back to top Go down
k
Supreme Assassin
Supreme Assassin
k

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting   Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 10:56 am

Matt

"*Sigh* I wish I was an attorney."
Back to top Go down
Cormster
Sage
Sage
Cormster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting   Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 12:34 pm

"Um, not right now kaerd, maybe later though."
Back to top Go down
_Reece_
_Reece_

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting   Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 1:22 pm

"I saw the lights from a mile off." Matt replied as soon as the door opened. He flicked a little notch on the gun and the ammunition was inside was thrown out the top, he lent the gun towards the guy at the door to show it was no longer loaded.

"I thought all the electricity went down along with the disappearance. I though I was the only one until a group of people calling themselves 'tringa' came and woke me up this morning." Matt made sure to include a sarcastic tone when he said the word 'tringa', mocking the name.
Back to top Go down
unclekevo
Supreme Assassin
Supreme Assassin
unclekevo

Credits : 30174

PostSubject: Re: Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting   Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 2:04 pm

Username: unclekevo
Character Name: Rayzor Feeblin
Appearance: Dark blond spiked hair, medium height of medium build, Rayzor is a casual but stylish teenager who likes to wear casual shirts, hoodies and jeans.
Bio: A talented songwriter and creative writer, Rayzor's life was turned upside down when a spiteful stalker kidnapped him and seriously injured him in an explosion which left him with long term memory loss meaning he lost contact with his family and had to start his life over again as a singer songwriter. Rayzor is lookign to piece together his old life and find out where he comes from.
Personality: Rayzor is quiet but friendly and is very defensive of his accident. His one true confidante is a mysterious girl reffered to only as B. Who is she and why is she so interested in his friendship?
Back to top Go down
http://thebuzz.forumotion.com
_Reece_
_Reece_

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting   Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 3:15 pm

You're in Very Happy
Back to top Go down
k
Supreme Assassin
Supreme Assassin
k

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting   Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 1:13 am

Matt

He whispers to the others. "Scratch tying to find him. He found us."
Back to top Go down
The Insanity Factor
Hero
Hero
The Insanity Factor

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting   Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 2:44 am

'Yeah, whatever,' Haiyani retorted to Matt (K), 'He has the same name as you, making this whole business very confusing.'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting   Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting
Page 9 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next