District Random
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

District Random

A forum full of randomness!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting

Go down 
+6
The Insanity Factor
AwesomeGoomba
k
Cormster
RawrMeister
_Reece_
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Cormster
Sage
Sage
Cormster

Credits : 34059

Character sheet
Test1: 1200

Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting   Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 10:04 am

"Ok. Also, I might as well take a knife as well. Actually, make that 2." He took two knifes (1 throwing knife and 1 fighting knife.) "Ok then. I'm ready to go." Cormac climbed back out. "What shall we do now?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.Cormster101.webs.com
The Insanity Factor
Hero
Hero
The Insanity Factor

Credits : 29884

Character sheet
Test1: IT'S OVER 9000!!!!! And I can prove it. Just click the word "character sheet" on my posts or profile.^^

PostSubject: Re: Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting   Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 10:06 am

'Hmm... I dunno,' Haiyani replied, 'If you're here, there might be others. We should just walk around until we find someone else.'

'Oh, and get some food,' she added, 'I'm hungry.'
Back to top Go down
http://talesofwar.forumotion.net/
Cormster
Sage
Sage
Cormster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting   Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 10:12 am

"Ok Then. Lets go near the cinema and café. What do you think?"
Back to top Go down
The Insanity Factor
Hero
Hero
The Insanity Factor

Character sheet
Test1: IT'S OVER 9000!!!!! And I can prove it. Just click the word "character sheet" on my posts or profile.^^

PostSubject: Re: Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting   Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 10:13 am

'Sounds fun,' Haiyani replied, starting towards the cafe, 'There should be food and drink at the cafe - hopefully they have gas cookers and such.'
Back to top Go down
Cormster
Sage
Sage
Cormster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting   Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 10:17 am

"Yeah they do. Do you know how to cook? I certainly don't" Cormac grinned. "Too bad we can't see anything in the cinema."
Back to top Go down
The Insanity Factor
Hero
Hero
The Insanity Factor

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting   Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 10:22 am

'Yeah, I can cook,' Haiyani replied, 'I'm pretty good at it, actually. I cook my own meals at the care home.'
Back to top Go down
Cormster
Sage
Sage
Cormster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting   Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 10:28 am

"Good, good." Here's the café. Cormac opens the door "Ladies first."
Back to top Go down
_Reece_
_Reece_

Credits : 33495

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting   Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 11:15 am

After wolfing down his cooked breakfast Matt threw the plate towards the sink. It fell short and crashed into the floor, smashing up. He let out a small chuckle, what did one broken plate matter? He headed out the kitchen and grabbed his skateboard from under the stairs. Placing this by the front door he ran back upstairs and took a backpack from his wardrobe and shoved some clothes into it. He also grabbed the map from the front lounge, pushing this into the front pocket of the bag. Several different kinds of tinned food and bars also joined the clothes in the main section with a few cans of coke as well. He zipped the pockets up and swung the bag onto his back before returning to his skateboard, exiting the house and skating off.

After a while he arrived at his father’s house and pushed the door open. A quick shout told him that no one was in the building so he headed upstairs into his father’s study where he knew there would be a shotgun that his father used when he went on hunts with his friends. As Matt opened the door to the room he had been looking for he noticed the glass cabinet with the gun inside on the other side of the room. He took out the ammunition from the drawer at the bottom and placed this on the floor next to him before picking his skateboard up and swinging it at the glass which shattered upon impact. He took the shotgun out, inserted some ammunition into it and then put the rest into his bag before heading back out the door and skating towards the local skate park.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/_Reece_
Cormster
Sage
Sage
Cormster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting   Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 11:18 am

"Oh and after, we should go to the skate and play-park. I was there earlier."
Back to top Go down
_Reece_
_Reece_

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting   Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 11:26 am

Upon arrival at the park Matt pushed his board under the fence and then climbed up and then dropped down to the other side. After all, the gate was a whole 5 metres away. He was the only person in the world, he could do whatever he wanted, he didn't even really know why he bothered getting a gun.

"Woooooo!" Matt shouted at the top of his voice, just because he could. He placed his bag down at the side and lay the gun next to it and began to skate.
Back to top Go down
AwesomeGoomba
Citizen
Citizen
AwesomeGoomba

Credits : 26512

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting   Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 12:30 pm

Kaerd wakes up, looks at the clock !! 7:45 !! He was gonna be late for school, He calls out to his mom, no answer, "Thats odd" he thinks. He gets up out of bed and walks into his mom's bedroom, there is no-one there, he calls his dad, no answer, he calls all his friends, no answer.
Kaerd realises he is the only one alive now so runs downstairs after geting changed and rides his BMX to the cinema.....
Back to top Go down
AwesomeGoomba
Citizen
Citizen
AwesomeGoomba

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting   Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 12:42 pm

As he gets to the cinema, he hears two voices, laughing and talking, he calls out "Hello..... Anyone there" the is no answer and the voices go silent, he wheels his bike slowly into the cinema, next thing he knows someone has a knife at his throat and another guy checks him for weapons, the guy who checked him for weapons says to the person holding the knife to his throat "He's clean". The persoin holding the knife lets him go and starts asking him questions... After the questioning kaerd askes a few questions of his own. Apoparently the person who was holding a knife to his neck was a girl called Haiyani and the guy who checked him for weapons is called Cormac, they thought they were the only one's who survived the dissaperance. They take him to the weapons store and kaerd takes two semi-automatic pistols and underarm holsters, a rifle and a single machete, as they are about to leave he changes his mind and swaps the rifle for a AK47 and another machete, they then got to the nearest bike store to pick up a bike for Cormac and Haiyani so they can move as quickly as Kaerd.
Kaerd suggests they form a three people team, like the Three Musketeers, to look after each others backs and trust each other. If they survived, there must be others. and so the tringa was created
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Cormster
Sage
Sage
Cormster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting   Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 1:04 pm

"My momma always said 'The more the merrier' so hopefully this'll be good." He put his hand forward. "Team Tringa!"
Back to top Go down
_Reece_
_Reece_

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting   Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 3:28 pm

After a while of skating, including a number of failed tricks resulting in falls, Matt flicked the deck up and caught it. He walked over to his bag and lay the gun across his lap. Reaching across he pulled out his iPod from the bag, it'd still work until it needed charging, then it would die, just like the rest of the world. He plugged in the headphones and sat on the edge of the bowl, his feet hanging down and his hands playing the air-drums out in front of him.
Back to top Go down
k
Supreme Assassin
Supreme Assassin
k

Credits : 27672

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting   Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 3:47 pm

2nd May 2015 Time- what evertime it is with them.

Matt headed to the records room and smashed the door open and looked inside. There was his file.
It was open on the table infront of him "hmmm whats this." He decided to read it. He was shocked. He was poisened by his old girlfriend which made him be in a coma for 5 years and..... He was in the hospital he was born in. Matt swears to himself and heads outside.

As with the hospital the streets were with no life. Exept two individuals stepping into a cafe.
"HEY YOU TWO!" Matt shouted accross to the two. From what he could tell they were together. "*sigh* I miss having a girlfriend. Although she did poisen me...."
Back to top Go down
AwesomeGoomba
Citizen
Citizen
AwesomeGoomba

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting   Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 1:47 am

Cormac and Kaerd waits for Haianyi's reply to join the Tringa?
Back to top Go down
AwesomeGoomba
Citizen
Citizen
AwesomeGoomba

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting   Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 10:58 am

Haianyi says yes so the Tringa go off to look for a comfortable place to spend the night, taking turns to guard
Back to top Go down
_Reece_
_Reece_

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting   Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 12:46 pm

The sky was starting to darken and Matt let out a yawn. He pulled the earphones out of his ears and wrapped the wire around the iPod which he made sure was switched off. He placed it into his bag and zipped it up before standing up and getting on his skateboard and holding the gun. Matt skated off towards a hotel he knew in town that was quite posh.

As he reached the hotel he took a shot at the window which smashed almost instantaneously. He walked in and ran up the nearest staircase before reaching a room. 'This'll do, I'm too tired to look around' he said aloud to himself before kicking the door in, walking straight to the bed, dropping his stuff on the floor and lying down.
Back to top Go down
k
Supreme Assassin
Supreme Assassin
k

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting   Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 1:57 pm

*OOC*
I cant really do anything untill either Tif or cormster update so can they maybe say something? Id like to progress.
Back to top Go down
Cormster
Sage
Sage
Cormster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting   Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 12:26 am

OOC: Can AG make our character's do stuff? Also @k there's now 3 of us apparently.

BIC: Cormac turned around to see who/what was making the noise. "Another human?" he thought to himself when he saw Matt.
Back to top Go down
The Insanity Factor
Hero
Hero
The Insanity Factor

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting   Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 7:00 am

OOC: He did so to make stuff move forwards.

BIC: 'Another one?' Haiyani asked, taking out her machete again, 'If he's armed...'

Heh, I might not be the only human, she thought to herself, But I may well be the only female.
Back to top Go down
_Reece_
_Reece_

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting   Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 9:15 am

Yeah, anyone can within reason. Keeps the story going and lets people write longer RP's rather than a short piece restrained with only controlling yourself and not getting replies.
Back to top Go down
k
Supreme Assassin
Supreme Assassin
k

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting   Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 9:33 am

Matt
Matt aproches the two strangers"Hi What the hell happened?"He saw The woman glareing at him and holding a machete. He understood the glare imediatly. "Im unarmed look!"He shows the two that he is unarmed and says "Im Matt who are you?"
Back to top Go down
The Insanity Factor
Hero
Hero
The Insanity Factor

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting   Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 9:42 am

'Haiyani,' Haiyani replied, 'Haiyani Spain - like the Maximum the Hormone song.'

She sheathed her machete.
Back to top Go down
Cormster
Sage
Sage
Cormster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting   Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 11:05 am

"Cormac's the name, being awesome's the game." He replied jokingly. "Nice to meet you, you can now join our little 'gang.'" He turned around so that he was facing all 3 of them. " So, who wants to go to the park?" he asked eagerly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting   Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting
Page 4 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next