District Random
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

District Random

A forum full of randomness!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting

Go down 
+6
The Insanity Factor
AwesomeGoomba
k
Cormster
RawrMeister
_Reece_
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Cormster
Sage
Sage
Cormster

Credits : 34059

Character sheet
Test1: 1200

Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting   Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 3:08 pm

You can stick with Matt as you don't really need a nickname, but you can have one if want.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Cormster101.webs.com
The Polygon Mage
Settler
Settler
The Polygon Mage

Credits : 26063

Character sheet
Test1: What is this..? I don't even...

PostSubject: Re: Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting   Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 3:13 pm

Hope pushed his chair back, and he stood up. His cup dropped onto his saucer, and he went back into the kitchen, already turning on the kettle once more. The light flickered on, and then vanished.

Hmm? No electricity left? Something extremely odd is going on here.

Hope turned around, slipping his bare feet into a pair of trainers beside the door, he quickly grabbed a pen and a notebook from his desk and then left the house.

The sun blazed quietly in the sky, Hope grimaced as he shut the door behind him and shaded his eyes with a hand.

Light can be painful after prolonged sessions of sitting in the dark.

After about two minutes of standing still, he removed his hand and slowly walked across the garden. He tilted his head slightly listening to the nothingness around him, he spiralled around quickly and walked to his neighbours house.

Nobody is here.

Then the next house...

Nor here.

And another...

Where is everybody?

After hours of searching the locale, Hope gave up, and sat at a bench eating some of the candies left in his pocket.

I have to keep looking around. I'm going to go to the next city - if that's what it takes. I need to find somebody. I can't be the only one left.

And with those final thoughts, Hope took his leave, saying goodbye to the place he had lived all of his life.

Soon enough he found himself on the edge a large town, which from the outskirts, also looked empty...

Well, here I go again.
Back to top Go down
unclekevo
Supreme Assassin
Supreme Assassin
unclekevo

Credits : 30164

PostSubject: Re: Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting   Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 3:29 pm

Rayzor sneaked out, ''If no-one is going to join me then I'll approach the city myself'' he thought
Back to top Go down
http://thebuzz.forumotion.com
_Reece_
_Reece_

Credits : 33495

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting   Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 9:14 am

Matt, or as he was now known as, Tuck, noticed Rayzor heading for the door. "Where ya off?" He asked as he stood up and walked over.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/_Reece_
k
Supreme Assassin
Supreme Assassin
k

Credits : 27672

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting   Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 7:32 am

Matt

"Alright Il stick with Matt. So where are we going to go in the morning?"
Back to top Go down
unclekevo
Supreme Assassin
Supreme Assassin
unclekevo

PostSubject: Re: Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting   Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 8:19 am

''Oh I'm just going out for a breath of fresh air'' Rayzor replied
''Maybe I'll wait after all'' Rayzor though
Back to top Go down
_Reece_
_Reece_

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting   Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 1:51 pm

"Lets hang here for the night," Tuck suggested, "We can go off and search for food and the like in the morning. Besides, it's starting to get a bit dark anyway."
Back to top Go down
unclekevo
Supreme Assassin
Supreme Assassin
unclekevo

PostSubject: Re: Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting   Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 2:03 pm

''Well if you insist but I was only planning on going down the lane a little bit'' Rayzor said
Back to top Go down
Cormster
Sage
Sage
Cormster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting   Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 8:16 am

"I am started to get tired, long day and all."
Back to top Go down
_Reece_
_Reece_

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting   Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 1:52 pm

"It is quite late I guess," Tuck agreed, taking charge he continued. "We'd best all get some sleep, then we can decide what to do in the morning. Everyone just find a spot where they can get comfy and get some rest."

Tuck slid his back down the wall in the corner of the room, almost as though he was collapsing. He tucked his knees up close to his body and placed his bag behind his back to support it. He then proceeded to close his eyes and go to sleep.

OOC - Remember, this game is completely free will, you don't have to follow what anyone says.
Back to top Go down
The Insanity Factor
Hero
Hero
The Insanity Factor

Credits : 29884

Character sheet
Test1: IT'S OVER 9000!!!!! And I can prove it. Just click the word "character sheet" on my posts or profile.^^

PostSubject: Re: Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting   Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 10:20 am

Haiyani made her way up to the roof and slept there.
Back to top Go down
http://talesofwar.forumotion.net/
AwesomeGoomba
Citizen
Citizen
AwesomeGoomba

Credits : 26512

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting   Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 11:07 am

OCC: Shocked Sorry guys i ain't been on in an age so could someone PM me so i can keep up to date?
Back to top Go down
k
Supreme Assassin
Supreme Assassin
k

Credits : 27672

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting   Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 1:32 pm

Matt

"Im gona get to sleep too. Night everyone."

Matt falls asleep on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Cormster
Sage
Sage
Cormster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting   Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 2:10 pm

Cormster curled up on the sofa and drifted asleep.
Back to top Go down
AwesomeGoomba
Citizen
Citizen
AwesomeGoomba

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting   Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 1:38 pm

falls asleep on his open dsi playing the new pokemon ss game
Back to top Go down
_Reece_
_Reece_

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting   Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 2:36 pm

OOC - I'll wait until tomorrow evening to give people a chance to post, then we'll move on to the morning, regardless of whether everyone has posted.
Back to top Go down
unclekevo
Supreme Assassin
Supreme Assassin
unclekevo

PostSubject: Re: Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting   Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 3:11 pm

Rayzor was determined to get out and explore the mysterious factory. He snuck out into the night. Wait he had heard something.
''Who's there?'' Rayzor said apprehensively
Back to top Go down
AwesomeGoomba
Citizen
Citizen
AwesomeGoomba

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting   Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 3:14 pm

Rayzor, did you hear thatt noise too? ( kaerd is on his feet in an instant, pulling out his twin machetes and making sure his other weaponry was close at hand)
Back to top Go down
DarkJelly
DarkJelly

Credits : 31887

PostSubject: Re: Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting   Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 10:15 am

OOC: Unclekevo; he signed up way before you did.

And I also deleted the posts to stop an argument or something :3
Back to top Go down
Cormster
Sage
Sage
Cormster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting   Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 12:30 pm

Cormac turned in his sleep as he heard a voice but his heavy eyelids dropped again and he fell back into a deep sleep.
Back to top Go down
unclekevo
Supreme Assassin
Supreme Assassin
unclekevo

PostSubject: Re: Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting   Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 12:56 pm

OOC: Just saw that but me and his character haven't met so he can't automatically come and talk to me. Also Reece my bio isn't on the Bio List.
Back to top Go down
_Reece_
_Reece_

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting   Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 1:04 pm

OOC - OK, I think I may have missed a few. If anyone doesn't have their bio. on the front post could you please PM them to me so that I can add them in, thanks.

The morning came and sunlight streamed in through the gap in the curtains and some how straight into the one spot in the room where Tuck's eyes happened to be tightly shut, below which a small mouth opened and closed in time with the snoring sound that filled the room. Tuck woke with a start and then light blinded him for a moment. Staggering to his feet he rubbed his eyes and slowly opened them, bit by bit until they were fully open. A stretch of the arms and a shake of the head and Tuck was alert again. All around the room were bodies, all fast asleep in all kinds of awkward positions.

Reaching behind him, Tuck pulled the bag from behind his back, unzipped it and reached in. As his hand emerged, it was stuffed with a number of breakfast bars. He placed one on the ground in front of him and through the rest to the others, one each, each one landing on the stomach of his companions, causing each one to wake with a start.
Back to top Go down
unclekevo
Supreme Assassin
Supreme Assassin
unclekevo

PostSubject: Re: Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting   Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 1:11 pm

Rayzor woke up.
''Oh that must have been a dream'' he thought
He walked into the kitchen ''People we need to get moving today'' Rayzor said
Back to top Go down
Cormster
Sage
Sage
Cormster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting   Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 1:14 pm

Cormster was only half awake "Who's that?" he stuttered and he felt something resting on his chest. He picked it up. "Oh, nice." He ripped it open and took a big bite "Yum." By now he was fully awake.
Back to top Go down
The Polygon Mage
Settler
Settler
The Polygon Mage

Credits : 26063

Character sheet
Test1: What is this..? I don't even...

PostSubject: Re: Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting   Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 1:32 pm

Overnight, Hope had wandered further into the city, examining everything he walked past.

This tree... I wonder if..?

That wall there! Could it..?

Why does this pebble..?

Mmm! This liquorice is tasty!

Hope laid down on a patch of grass, I give up! he thought, staring up into the morning sky.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting   Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting
Page 13 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next