District Random
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

District Random

A forum full of randomness!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting

Go down 
+6
The Insanity Factor
AwesomeGoomba
k
Cormster
RawrMeister
_Reece_
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
AwesomeGoomba
Citizen
Citizen
AwesomeGoomba

Credits : 26407

Character sheet
Test1: 1200

Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting   Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 11:52 am

HI, Kaerd here, the tringa gains another member, yay Very Happy, that sounds good, cormster, lets go to the patk
Back to top Go down
Cormster
Sage
Sage
Cormster

Credits : 33954

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting   Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 11:56 am

"k. come on guys.' Cormster lead the way to the park to chill out. When they got there they saw a figure with a skateboard. "They just keep coming" said Cormster as they got closer.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Cormster101.webs.com
AwesomeGoomba
Citizen
Citizen
AwesomeGoomba

Credits : 26407

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting   Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 12:07 pm

But first, lets take our new recruit to the weapons store
Back to top Go down
k
Supreme Assassin
Supreme Assassin
k

Credits : 27567

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting   Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 12:12 pm

Matt

"Kaerd have you ever heard The syaing the more the merrier? we can get that guy and then go to the weapons shop."
Back to top Go down
Cormster
Sage
Sage
Cormster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting   Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 12:59 pm

"I agree with Matt, it's best if we all stay together. Come on, let's follow him to the hotel" he said signaling with his hand to come on.
Back to top Go down
k
Supreme Assassin
Supreme Assassin
k

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting   Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 1:09 pm

Matt

"I wonder if anyone can please tell me what the hell is going on. Belive it or not ive been in a coma for 5 years so can I please get some answers?"
Back to top Go down
_Reece_
_Reece_

Credits : 33390

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting   Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 1:39 pm

Matt woke with a jolt as he heard someone fall on the stairs followed by some angry whispers. He swung out of bed, shocked at the sound of another human. He was still dressed and had his shoes on, he had been too tired to take them off earlier. He grabbed his shotgun, loaded it and headed to the stairs.

There were four people standing there, two of them were armed. Matt aimed the gun at them, trembling at the same time. "Don't move. Stay completely still." He said quickly, before taking one step closer. "What do you want?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/_Reece_
The Insanity Factor
Hero
Hero
The Insanity Factor

Credits : 29779

Character sheet
Test1: IT'S OVER 9000!!!!! And I can prove it. Just click the word "character sheet" on my posts or profile.^^

PostSubject: Re: Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting   Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 4:04 am

Haiyani's eyes narrowed and a low growl echoed from her throat.

'We're Tringa,' she said, 'We're the survivors of this "incident".'
Back to top Go down
http://talesofwar.forumotion.net/
k
Supreme Assassin
Supreme Assassin
k

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting   Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 7:42 am

Matt
"We want you to come with us. Its best to stay in groups."said Matt. "What do you say?"
Back to top Go down
The Insanity Factor
Hero
Hero
The Insanity Factor

Character sheet
Test1: IT'S OVER 9000!!!!! And I can prove it. Just click the word "character sheet" on my posts or profile.^^

PostSubject: Re: Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting   Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 7:44 am

'I know what I say,' Haiyani said to Matt (K) simply, 'He's armed - you're not. Be careful what you say, alright?'
Back to top Go down
k
Supreme Assassin
Supreme Assassin
k

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting   Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 7:48 am

Matt

"That will soon change. Do we all have mobile phones? That way we can keep in touch if we get seperated." Said Matt.
Back to top Go down
The Insanity Factor
Hero
Hero
The Insanity Factor

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting   Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 7:49 am

'Nope,' Haiyani replied, taking out a small PDA, 'I only have this. Does it work as a phone?'
Back to top Go down
Cormster
Sage
Sage
Cormster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting   Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 7:49 am

"I agree. Watch your mouth." He turns to Matt(Reece) "So, you know who we are but who are you?"
Back to top Go down
k
Supreme Assassin
Supreme Assassin
k

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting   Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 9:24 am

Matt

"It depends what model it is. I dont really know."
Back to top Go down
The Insanity Factor
Hero
Hero
The Insanity Factor

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting   Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 9:26 am

'It's a HP iPAQ,' Haiyani replied, 'So I haven't a clue really.'
Back to top Go down
Cormster
Sage
Sage
Cormster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting   Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 9:44 am

"I do, it's a 3G top-notch modern phone with all the features you could ever want. Plus it's Samsung. So any ideas of what to do now?"
Back to top Go down
_Reece_
_Reece_

Credits : 33390

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting   Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 10:04 am

Matt was starting to get annoyed by these 'intruders' and their constant chatter. He had much preferred it when he was on his own. A loud bang sounded from the barrel of the gun Matt was holding and the shells fired went into the ground, barely inches from where the so called 'tringa' were stood.

"Follow me and your stomachs will look like the floor right there." Matt snarled at them before backing into his room, the gun still aimed at them, picked up his stuff and jumped out the window.

He landed with a thud, thankfully there was a pile of old mattresses to break his fall, he got up. His arm was hurting, he had landed on it funnily. He put the skateboard down with his good hand and skated off, fast as he could.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/_Reece_
k
Supreme Assassin
Supreme Assassin
k

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting   Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 10:12 am

Matt

"How rude. Its must likely the end of the world and he just goes off on his own.*sigh* He could have been an exelent addition to tringa."
Back to top Go down
Cormster
Sage
Sage
Cormster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting   Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 11:19 am

"Leave him, it was his choice. C'mon, lets walk around."
Back to top Go down
The Insanity Factor
Hero
Hero
The Insanity Factor

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting   Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 11:35 am

'Pah,' Haiyani snorted, 'What a fool. So like me yet so retarded with it.'

'I wanna follow him for kicks,' she grinned, 'But I don't want him to destroy and empty world. It's a pointless waste of ammo.'
Back to top Go down
k
Supreme Assassin
Supreme Assassin
k

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting   Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 11:37 am

Matt
"Well can me and Kaerd get some weapons? We dont know if anything has replaced the missing humans."
Back to top Go down
Cormster
Sage
Sage
Cormster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting   Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 11:39 am

"I agree, let's follow him for fun. It'll be interesting. Come on quickly before he goes out of sight. But remember, keep your distance." He raced off following Matt as carefully as he could. "Also, at k yeah we'll stop by the weapons store on the way."
Back to top Go down
The Insanity Factor
Hero
Hero
The Insanity Factor

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting   Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 11:42 am

Haiyani jumped out of the window and closed her eyes, concentrating. Doing this sharpened her senses, meaning that her reactions would be quite a bit faster. She then opened her eyes and hid, waiting for the others.
Back to top Go down
Cormster
Sage
Sage
Cormster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting   Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 11:50 am

"C'mon guys!" shouted Cormac as he was quite a bit ahead. "We don't wanna lose him!"
Back to top Go down
k
Supreme Assassin
Supreme Assassin
k

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting   Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 11:59 am

Matt

Matt jumps out the window and lands on the matress. He knew his training in the assoa would help him out."So we're going after him. He is armed you guys. He seems like someone we shouldnt get on the wrong side of."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting   Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Moving On ~ _Reece_'s Entrance Into The World Of RP Hosting
Page 5 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next