District Random
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

District Random

A forum full of randomness!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ace Attorney II: Detective Turnabout

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
KrikenKing
Randomer
Randomer
KrikenKing

Credits : 26428

Ace Attorney II: Detective Turnabout Empty
PostSubject: Ace Attorney II: Detective Turnabout   Ace Attorney II: Detective Turnabout Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 3:41 pm

Ace Attorney RPG

Welcome to the sequel of Ace Attorney RPG. Again I will be more or less making a plot and case on the spot, and it's up to you guys to make the game. Like last time.

Previously on Ace Attorney RPG... [Hammer 'n' Turnabout]

Mr. Cormsie lost his case and Hammer Bro. was found guilty - Uncle Kevo had no problem with the case's conclusion. Hammer Bro. was therefore sentenced to life imprisonment for the murder of Twi. A month later he was taken to the High Court - just revalidate the case. There he was to be NOT GUILTY. The motive was disapproved and additional testimony was found that pointed further to K being the real murderer. K's apartment was searched but he was nowhere to be found. The Random District was also searched, but to no avail. Meanwhile, Hammer Bro. was free to go, angry of the consequences of being declared guilty for murder - he was banned from the Soup Club. However, he could still find solace at Random District University, where the intellectuals who taught there managed to keep there objectivity about him. There he was soon to finish his law course, which would follow his bar exam. To become a prosecutor.

...Meanwhile, Uncle Kevo sat at home reading the paper, to find the story of the High Court releasing Hammer Bro. on the account that new testimony and evidence was found to find K as the real murderer. At this Kevo felt a pang of guilt, at falsely proving an innocent boy guilty - a first in his career. Kevo then proceeded to cancel all the cases he was working on as a prosecutor, before turning in his badge. While he no longer felt fit to find possible criminals guilty, he decided that it would be safer to find goodness in people - as a Defence Attorney. The next morning he organised another bar exam, which would take him to the opposite side of the courtroom.

Case 2: Detective Turnabout

You'll be lowering my paycheck...no more.

!!!

*thump*

Forgive me. Although I won't be the one needing forgiveness...

Judge: Me
Defendant: James Routledge (also me)
Prosecuting Attorney: Hammer Bro.
Defense Attorney: Uncle Kevo
Detective: Detective Bones

All the evidence and profiles will be handed out when all the parties are ready.

AA Markers:

http://doulifee.com//Storage/aceatt/GyakutenHeroes/h-takethat.gif
http://doulifee.com//Storage/aceatt/GyakutenHeroes/i-guilty.gif
http://doulifee.com//Storage/aceatt/GyakutenHeroes/i-notguilty.gif
http://doulifee.com//Storage/aceatt/GyakutenHeroes/h-objection.gif
http://doulifee.com//Storage/aceatt/GyakutenHeroes/g-testimony.gif
http://doulifee.com//Storage/aceatt/GyakutenHeroes/g-crossexam.gif
http://doulifee.com//Storage/aceatt/GyakutenHeroes/h-holdit.gif

Music
Objection!
Methological Breakdown
Pursuit ~ Cornered

[b]Commands

Hold It! - Used to ask for more information, or to hold up proceedings. Normally used by the defence.
Objection! - Used to counter a point or present contradictory evidence. Used by both sides.
*gavel* - Demands silence or order. Used by the judge.
Hold in contempt of court - Those who are seen abusing their powers - eg. badgering the witness unnecessarily or acting inappropriately in court - lose their right to argue. Can be called by both sides.
Bring in a new witness - From the profile, either side may call a person as a witness to stand - assuming it is of relevance.

-Episode start-

Uncle Kevo

[June 1st 2010 9. Detention Centre]

Routledge: (My name is James Routledge. I was formerly a detective at the precinct before I was accused of murder. Here I sit at the detention centre with my Defence Attorney, Uncle Kevo. Incidentally he used to be my partner at the precinct, before he turned in his Prosecutor's badge. It's been 2 months since I last spoke to him, since he said goodbye at the precinct, but already he's sure I'm not guilty. Am I really not guilty? What I think doesn't matter. It's what the court finds out: the truth.)

Thank you for taking the case.

Mr. Kevo: It's fine.

Routledge: So is there anything you want to talk about?

Options

EXAMINE (Detention Centre)

Talk:

-'Detective Routledge'-
-The Night of the murder-
-The Victim-
-...You really didn't do it, do you?-
-The Murderer?-
-The Prosecutor?-

Move:

-Kevo Law Offices-
-The Precinct-
-Police Department-
-Prosecutor Department-

Present:[b]

(inventory/court records)

-Attorney Badge-

-Prosecutor Start-

Hammer Bro.

[June 1st 2010 9. Hammer Bro.'s Office]

You stand within your office, which you've barely been in throughout the week. It's not too shabby. You've taken no cases as of yet. That is, not until yesterday... You and Detective Bones have done all the investigating in the murder you need for today and all the evidence has been handed into the precinct for further examination for the trial tomorrow. You have the rest of the day off, what will you do?

[b]Options

EXAMINE (Hammer Bro.'s Office)

Move:

-Detention Centre-
-Prosecutor Department-
-The Precinct-
-Police Department-

Present: (No-one to present to, however)

-Prosecutor Badge-

Last edited by KrikenKing on Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
unclekevo
Supreme Assassin
Supreme Assassin
unclekevo

Credits : 30024

PostSubject: Re: Ace Attorney II: Detective Turnabout   Ace Attorney II: Detective Turnabout Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 3:45 pm

-...You really didn't do it, do you?-
Back to top Go down
http://thebuzz.forumotion.com
KrikenKing
Randomer
Randomer
KrikenKing

PostSubject: Re: Ace Attorney II: Detective Turnabout   Ace Attorney II: Detective Turnabout Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 3:49 pm

Routledge: No! Of course not.

OOC: Btw, multiple talk options can be selected at once. Same with present options.
Back to top Go down
unclekevo
Supreme Assassin
Supreme Assassin
unclekevo

PostSubject: Re: Ace Attorney II: Detective Turnabout   Ace Attorney II: Detective Turnabout Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 3:50 pm

The Night of the murder-
-The Victim-
Back to top Go down
KrikenKing
Randomer
Randomer
KrikenKing

PostSubject: Re: Ace Attorney II: Detective Turnabout   Ace Attorney II: Detective Turnabout Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 3:54 pm

Routledge: We're being watched, and I'm afraid that can't tell you too many details about the case...but I'll tell you that it was at my house. I was playing poker with the victim and one other person.

The victim is called Kate Willow. She was a district Prosecutor and my partner after you turned in your Prosecutor badge. I was...also seeing her as well.
Back to top Go down
unclekevo
Supreme Assassin
Supreme Assassin
unclekevo

PostSubject: Re: Ace Attorney II: Detective Turnabout   Ace Attorney II: Detective Turnabout Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 3:56 pm

This other person, I have my suspicions. Follow me to:
Kevo Law Offices- and tell me more about this other one.
Back to top Go down
KrikenKing
Randomer
Randomer
KrikenKing

PostSubject: Re: Ace Attorney II: Detective Turnabout   Ace Attorney II: Detective Turnabout Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 4:06 pm

Routledge: I'd like to but I'm stuck in this cell... See ya'.

-Defence-

Uncle Kevo

[June 1st 2010 9:00pm. Kevo Law Offices]

The blinds are open but only pale moonlight shines through. You've got your desk in front of you as well as a potted plant, a computer, a bookshelf of dusty books and a couch. How quaint... There's also a picture of you and other prosecutors on the wall.

It's empty except you. Normally you'd be greeted by your detective or hear the murmuring of other Prosecutors behind the walls as they grumble over cases, 24/7, but this office is in some flat some way away from the precinct.
Back to top Go down
unclekevo
Supreme Assassin
Supreme Assassin
unclekevo

PostSubject: Re: Ace Attorney II: Detective Turnabout   Ace Attorney II: Detective Turnabout Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 4:07 pm

-Police Department-
Detective Bones, I wish to ask you a few questions on the case
Back to top Go down
KrikenKing
Randomer
Randomer
KrikenKing

PostSubject: Re: Ace Attorney II: Detective Turnabout   Ace Attorney II: Detective Turnabout Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 3:07 am

-Defence-

Uncle Kevo

[June 1st 2010 9:10pm. Police Department]

You walk into the Police Department and see many police men and people in long trenchcoats walking about. Typical, you think. This was the sight you were once familiar with. These people were detectives, of course. And, no doubt, they were working on the latest cases. From his description you find the tall and grey-haired detective, Detective Bones.

Kevo: Detective Bones, I wish to ask you a few questions on the case.

Bones: Excuse me, but I have no need to talk about this case to the Defence Attorney... Although you were once of a respectable rank so I'll humour you for a while. Don't expect too much information, though.

Options:

EXAMINE (Police Department)

Talk:

-The Autopsy Report-
-The Witness-
-Detective Routledge-
-The Prosecutor-
-The Victim-
-...Any luck on finding K?-

Move:

-Detention Centre-
-Kevo Law Offices-
-The Precinct-
-Prosecutor Department-

Present:

-Attorney Badge-
Back to top Go down
unclekevo
Supreme Assassin
Supreme Assassin
unclekevo

PostSubject: Re: Ace Attorney II: Detective Turnabout   Ace Attorney II: Detective Turnabout Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 3:37 am

-The Autopsy Report-
-The Victim-
-...Any luck on finding K?-
Back to top Go down
KrikenKing
Randomer
Randomer
KrikenKing

PostSubject: Re: Ace Attorney II: Detective Turnabout   Ace Attorney II: Detective Turnabout Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 3:55 am

Bones: I suppose there isn't any harm in handing you the autopsy report.

Autopsy report submitted into court records.

Autopsy Report
Victim: Kate Willows
Method: Homicide. Struck by a blunt object ('Hammer Bro.'s hammer). Estimated to have died between 10 seconds to 1 minute.

This is the earliest version of the Autopsy report, but as it happens the first autopsy, the majority of the time, is the final copy. But consent is being asked of the victim's parents for an internal examination.

The victim was Kate Willows, a young district prosecutor. She wasn't the best prosecutor, nor was she the worst, but like a lot of prosecutors here...she won most of her cases. The conviction rate is still high these days. I myself have only worked on her twice. She was working closely with Routledge for a while until, well, you know what happened. Before that she was working regularly with Detective Cormac.

It's strange discussion a private investigation with a Defence Attorney, but I suppose you already know too much. *sigh* We've had no luck, and we have no main leads.
Back to top Go down
unclekevo
Supreme Assassin
Supreme Assassin
unclekevo

PostSubject: Re: Ace Attorney II: Detective Turnabout   Ace Attorney II: Detective Turnabout Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 4:52 am

Wait, detective Cormac????????? That useless lawyer is now a detective?
Back to top Go down
KrikenKing
Randomer
Randomer
KrikenKing

PostSubject: Re: Ace Attorney II: Detective Turnabout   Ace Attorney II: Detective Turnabout Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 5:27 am

Bones: What are you talking about? Oh, wait...

Now I remember. 'Detective Cormac', as we call him, is Mr. Cormsie's twin brother. He's one of the detectives working me with on this case.
Back to top Go down
Hammer Bro.
Admin
Admin
Hammer Bro.

Credits : 53805

Character sheet
Test1:

PostSubject: Re: Ace Attorney II: Detective Turnabout   Ace Attorney II: Detective Turnabout Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 6:01 am

I'll move to the Prosecutor Department.
Back to top Go down
https://district-random.forumotion.net
k
Supreme Assassin
Supreme Assassin
k

Credits : 27532

Character sheet
Test1: 1200

PostSubject: Re: Ace Attorney II: Detective Turnabout   Ace Attorney II: Detective Turnabout Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 9:17 am

Is there any way I can be a part of this without being like some kind of Dahliea Hawthorn?
Back to top Go down
unclekevo
Supreme Assassin
Supreme Assassin
unclekevo

PostSubject: Re: Ace Attorney II: Detective Turnabout   Ace Attorney II: Detective Turnabout Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 9:34 am

Ssh K, Detective Bones is this Detective Cormac by any chance the witness who claims that Routledge kiled Miss Willows?
Back to top Go down
KrikenKing
Randomer
Randomer
KrikenKing

PostSubject: Re: Ace Attorney II: Detective Turnabout   Ace Attorney II: Detective Turnabout Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 9:44 am

It's too late for that now. Laughing But you can be another witness in the upcoming trial - as well as one of the prosecutors in the prosecutor department. (As a character that isn't 'K').

-Prosecution-

Hammer Bro.

[June 1st 2010 9:30pm. Prosecutor Department]

You step into the Prosecutor's Department and see many men in both the plain and eccentric sort of suits. Some queuing at the reception desk to report about there case or ask for their mysteriously disappearing office keys. Some walking around, lines tight on their face in concentration as they read a report. One of them, well dressed with a cravat wagging his finger at a scruffy looking detective as he frowns and says "Sorry, sir..." Like most detectives in this district he wears a long overcoat.

Most of the prosecutors seem to be busy, while you've more or less investigated and prepared for your 2nd case in the district. Your first case you completed fairly quickly and with that you gained some respect in the department - one would wait a while if you talked to them.

Options:

EXAMINE (Prosecutors Department)

Talk:

(To any of the prosecutors in the department - from this case to upcoming cases and the latest gossip.)

Move:

-Hammer Bro.'s Office-
-Police Department-
-Precinct-
-Detention Centre-

Present:

-Prosecutor Badge-
-Autopsy Report-
Back to top Go down
KrikenKing
Randomer
Randomer
KrikenKing

PostSubject: Re: Ace Attorney II: Detective Turnabout   Ace Attorney II: Detective Turnabout Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 9:48 am

(To Kevo)

Bones: Detective Cormac arrested Detective Routledge when he was returning some decisive evidence...the kind which would incriminate him. Routledge argued his case but he was surrounded by detectives and police officers that found him guilty.
Back to top Go down
KrikenKing
Randomer
Randomer
KrikenKing

PostSubject: Re: Ace Attorney II: Detective Turnabout   Ace Attorney II: Detective Turnabout Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 9:49 am

Returning the evidence to the storage room at the police department, that is. But Cormac is not the witness.
Back to top Go down
Hammer Bro.
Admin
Admin
Hammer Bro.

Character sheet
Test1:

PostSubject: Re: Ace Attorney II: Detective Turnabout   Ace Attorney II: Detective Turnabout Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 10:03 am

I'll examine the Prosecutors Department then.
Back to top Go down
KrikenKing
Randomer
Randomer
KrikenKing

PostSubject: Re: Ace Attorney II: Detective Turnabout   Ace Attorney II: Detective Turnabout Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 11:16 am

There's a long hall full of doors leading to the many different Prosecutor offices. Your room is close to the foyer, since you're a new prosecutor. Ironic how, the more prolific a prosecutor who are, the longer it takes you to get out of the building, and get working on an investigation. But really the distance isn't that far... Only the head prosecutor, head chief of police and some of the detectives need to take the elevator. One of the higher staff found a faster way to get down to the ground floor a few days ago. It involved walking up onto the window sill, and then jumping off. The head prosecutor was reported to have committed suicide and another took his place.

In the foyer Prosecutors were still queuing. Some looking impatient, tapping their feet on the polished floor. The place was very clean and smelled of fresh paper and...soap. The cleaner visits regularly, wiping the floor even when a few dozen men (and women) in suits walk busily across the hall. The secretary is a 20-ish dittsy blonde who looks a tad tired, chewing the end of her pencil while supporting her head with her hand. From this distance you see her mouth slowly to the prosecutor at the front. You wonder if the queue would be much shorter if she had the ability, energy, or enthuisiasm, to talk faster.

You then hear someone very audibly shouting 'Objection!' from an office right next to you, in succession with small pauses between each shout. He must be practicing.

Just an ordinary day for a Prosecutor of District Random.
Back to top Go down
unclekevo
Supreme Assassin
Supreme Assassin
unclekevo

PostSubject: Re: Ace Attorney II: Detective Turnabout   Ace Attorney II: Detective Turnabout Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 11:23 am

This decisive evidence
The real witness
Back to top Go down
KrikenKing
Randomer
Randomer
KrikenKing

PostSubject: Re: Ace Attorney II: Detective Turnabout   Ace Attorney II: Detective Turnabout Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 11:39 am

Bones: Hammer Bro.'s hammer. Ironically what helped win your case has become both the downfall for you, no offence, and to Routledge. Routledge was seen returning this to the storage room here for evidence with Cormac, who suddenly asked him what was in the bag. When Routledge refused he ripped the bag open and the hammer fell out...with a fresh bloodstain.

Taking evidence out of the storage room is a crime in itself, which Routledge was kept in the detention centre for. When the forensics came back with the bloodstain results, it was found to be Willow's.

And now I've said too much. You can badger the defendant if you want if the Detention Centre is still open at this time or if he isn't being questioned, but otherwise you'll find out what you need to know during the trial tomorrow.

I can't tell you at this point who the real witness is for several reasons which you should know from studying as a Prosecutor.

Good day to you and good luck tomorrow...for Routledge's sake I hope he really isn't guilty. But all the evidence has been stacked up against him.

*Detective Bones strides away quickly, enters a door opposite and then his footsteps fade away*
Back to top Go down
Hammer Bro.
Admin
Admin
Hammer Bro.

Character sheet
Test1:

PostSubject: Re: Ace Attorney II: Detective Turnabout   Ace Attorney II: Detective Turnabout Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 11:44 am

Hmm. I'll move to the Detention Centre then.
Back to top Go down
KrikenKing
Randomer
Randomer
KrikenKing

PostSubject: Re: Ace Attorney II: Detective Turnabout   Ace Attorney II: Detective Turnabout Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 12:03 pm

-Prosecution-

Hammer Bro.

[June 1st 2010. 9:45pm. Detention Centre]

You enter the Detention Centre. It closes in 15 minutes but you still have time to talk to the Defendant of your case, whose eyes go wide in surprise and recognition.

Routledge: ...Hammer Bro. What brings you here?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ace Attorney II: Detective Turnabout   Ace Attorney II: Detective Turnabout Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ace Attorney II: Detective Turnabout
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next